Schedule Mini Session Classes
- Go to https://nextcatalog.uark.edu/wen and log in.
- Double-click the desired term from the dashboard.
- Locate the department code from the ID or Name column. The list can be sorted by clicking the arrows by the column name. Sort can be ascending or descending order.
- Double-click the Department ID to open the course selection.
- Double-click the course name to open the class section.
- Double-click the specific class.
- Click the Session drop-down.
- Select Mini Session from the drop-down list.
- Click the Meeting Pattern link under Schedule.
Note: Custom meeting dates can still be entered even if the class does not have associated meeting days or times set.
- Add a User Defined Meeting Pattern.
- Click on the Meetings button when Snapper Window displays.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the Meeting Details.
- Click the drop-down menu in the Dates field.
- Select Custom.
- Change the Date fields as needed by clicking on the date field and selecting the specific date from the
calendar. Custom meeting dates can still be entered even if the class does not have
associated meeting days or times set.
- Click Accept to save changes.
- Enter the mini session dates in the Comments field.
- Click Save Section.