Swap a Class
Swapping a class allows the simultaneous adding and dropping of classes. The benefit is that a class will not be dropped unless the new one can be successfully added.
- Click the Manage Classes tile on the Student Homepage.
- Click the Enroll link in the left menu.
- Click the Swap tab to select the term that contains the class to swap. If more than one term is open
for enrollment changes, a choice of terms will be offered. Click the radio button
for the appropriate term.
- Click the Search for Class button to search for the class to add to your schedule, or enter the class number in the Enter Class Nbr field. Click Search.
- Scroll down to the Search Results.
- Click Select Class to add the new class to your swap.
- Review the Enrollment Preference page.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm the classes you have selected for the swap process.
- Click Finish Swapping when you are satisfied with the classes.
- View the results of your swapped classes. The Status will display with either a green check or a red X indicating either success or error. If you received an error, you can swap again
with a different class.
- Click My Class Schedule to review your new schedule.