Roster - Change Grade
Faculty can submit a change of grade from their UAConnect faculty homepage once the grade roster has been processed.
Note: Faculty who do not have an active account must continue to process grade changes using the Change of Grade Notice form located in their department.
- Your most current teaching schedule opens by default. Click the Change Term button to select a different term.
- Click the Grade Roster link of the course for the grade change.
- Select Final Grade from the Grade Roster Type drop-down menu. Grade changes are only available for final grades.
- Click the Request Grade Change button.
- The Grade Change Request page contains the course information at the top of the page along with a list of the students in the course and the Official Grade for that student.
- Click the Official Grade drop-down menu and click the new grade for the student. Only the grades associated with the class will be available for selection.
- Click the Submit button.
- Success appears in the last column when the grade is successfully submitted.
- The grade change is logged in the Grade Change Audit Table where an audit report can be generated.
Note: Audit reports are generated daily for the convenience of the college. E-mails are sent to the instructor of record and the student indicating a grade change has occurred.
The Office of the Registrar closely monitors changes in the student's academic status.