Apply for Graduation
Current students can apply for graduation through their Student homepage in UAConnect. Applicants who no longer have access to UAConnect will need to contact their dean’s office to apply for graduation.
Information regarding application fees, deadlines and contact information can be found at registrar. uark.edu.
Note: Undergraduates in the Walton College of Business must contact the Undergraduate Programs Office at 575-4622, WCOB 328 prior to applying for graduation.
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate: 90 or more earned hours
- Graduate: one completed semester
- Law: 60 or more earned hours
- Click Degree Audit from the Student homepage.
- Click Apply for Graduation.
- Review your current degree and major listed on the Submit an Application for Graduation page. If this information is incorrect, stop and contact your dean’s office to have it corrected.
- If the degree and major are correct, click the Apply for Graduation to begin the application process.
Note: If the apply for graduation link is not visible, you have not completed enough hours to apply for graduation at this time.
- Select the term when all your degree requirements will be completed from the Expected Graduation Term drop-down menu.
- View the Graduation Instructions. This section will include all application fees and deadlines.
- Click Continue.
Commencement Participation Information
Please note that the form expands as you answer additional questions.
- If you plan to attend the commencement ceremony, click the Yes radio button.
- Select the Commencement Term from the drop-down menu.
- Select the checkbox of the ceremony you plan to attend. If you are a graduate student in the Engineering College or Walton College of Business, you may choose to attend both the Graduate School and college ceremonies.
- Type your name in the Name field. This is the name that will be announced during the commencement ceremony.
- Provide the Name Pronunciation, if necessary.
- Click the checkbox to either authorize or not authorize the University of Arkansas
to publish your name in the Commencement Program and on Senior Walk.
Note: If you choose to not have this information published, you cannot change it at a later date. The authorize or not authorize check box overrides any FERPA restriction you have placed.
- Type your name as you want it printed on your diploma in the Diploma Name field.
- Type the Address where you want to have the diploma mailed.
- Click Next.
- Please indicate your plans after graduation. Select the options that best fit your
plans. Different options appear based on your selections.
- Click Continue to view the confirmation page and submit your application.
- Review your Degree, Major and Expected Graduation Term before submitting your application. If your Degree or Major is incorrect, contact
your dean's office to have the information changed prior to submitting application.
Note: The Course of Study: University Requirement refers to state minimum core requirements.
- If all information is correct, click Submit Application.