Official Withdrawal - Dropping all Classes
Withdrawing from the university is an intention to withdraw from all classes that have not yet been completed up to that time.
- A student who leaves the university voluntarily before the end of the fall or spring semester must withdraw from all classes or notify the Office of the Registrar in writing.
- Students who do not officially withdraw from a class they fail to complete will receive an “F” in that class.
- Students with holds on their registrations should contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance in processing the withdrawal.
Important: If you receive financial aid, read this information carefully and contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have questions.
- Click the Manage Classes tile from the Student homepage.
- Click Enroll from the left menu.
- Click the Drop tab. If more than one term is open for enrollment changes, you will be offered a
choice of terms. Click the radio button next to the appropriate term.
- Select the check box of all classes for which you are enrolled.
- Click the Drop Selected Classes button to remove all classes from your schedule.
- Click the Begin Withdrawal Process button to continue.
- A questionnaire is available to provide the university with important information about your withdrawal. You may choose to continue without taking the questionnaire.
- Click Yes to continue withdrawal. This is the last opportunity to retain enrollment. If you select No, the withdrawal process is cancelled, and you are still enrolled in your classes.
- A verification message appears indicating the withdrawal was successful. Click OK to continue.
- To confirm that you have been withdrawn, click View My Classes.
Contact the Treasurer's Office for possible financial obligations resulting from your withdrawal from the University