View 1098-T Form
The Parent/Family Authorization provides access to the designee (parent or another third party) to view financial, academic, and directory information.
Please note: The access granted to you through the Parent Center is based on your student's consent for you to view specific online information, and is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Your student must complete a FERPA 3rd Party Release form that allows the university to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
- Sign in to myConnect using the email address your student used to set up the account on the UAConnect landing page. Learn more about signing into Parent Center.
- Click the UA Parent Homepage tile.
- If you have more than one student who has authorized you to view their account, select the student from the list by clicking the Select Student button.
- Click the Treasurer's Office link in the menu on the left.
- Click View 1098-T.
- Click the specific Tax Year to display the 1098-T form for that year.
- Click the Box Amount tab to display detailed box information.
Note: You may need to disable the pop-up blocker on your web browser to display the 1098-T form.