View Financial Aid Information
The Parent/Family Authorization option allows a student to authorize access to view certain student information. This authorization provides access to the designee (parent or another third party) to view financial, academic, and directory information.
Please note: The access granted to you through the Parent Center is based on your student's consent for you to view specific on-line information and is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Your student must complete a FERPA 3rd Party Release form that allows the University to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
- Go to UAConnect, click myConnect and sign in. Learn more about signing in to Parent Center.
- Click the UA Parent Homepage tile.
- If you have more than one student who has authorized you to view their account, select a student from the list by clicking the Select Student button.
- Click on the Financial Aid link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Financial Aid Summary link to view your student's financial aid information.
Note: To view a different year, click the Change button in the top left screen. Click the Federal Aid Year you wish to view.
- The Financial Aid Summary page opens for the Federal Aid Year you selected. To view specific terms of the year use the Display drop-down menu to select the Fall, Spring, or Summer (if applicable) Summary. Federal Aid Year contains the award description, category of aid, and the amount offered and accepted.
- Click the Financial Aid To-Do's to view any outstanding forms or actions required by the student for financial aid processing.
- Click Loan Information to link to the Loan Processing Information website. Directions and other information for Direct loans, including Subsidized, Unsubsidized and PLUS loans, can be found at this site.
- Click the Path to Success for information regarding eligibility and other student-related activities to be
verified by the student.