View Personal Information
Information found on these pages is considered Directory Information and is available for release unless the student directs that the information be restricted.
Important note: The access granted to you through the Parent Center is based on your student's consent for you to view specific online information and is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Your student must complete a FERPA 3rd Party Release form that allows the university to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
- Go to UAConnect, click myConnect and sign in. Learn more about signing in to Parent Center.
- Click the UA Parent Homepage tile.
- If you have more than one student who has authorized you to view their account, select a student from the list by clicking the Select Student button.
- Click the Personal Information link in the left-hand menu.
- Click Contact Details to view email addresses and phone numbers.
- Click Addresses to view all current address types.