Assign an Authorized User Access to Make Payments
This setup allows parents and other authorized users to make payments to student accounts. The student must create an Authorized User ID before the parent or other authorized user can access the information.
Note: Access granted by a student to an authorized user through the Parent Center is based on the student's consent for that user to view specific online information and is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Students must complete a FERPA 3rd Party Release form to allow the university to discuss items covered by FERPA with an authorized user.
- Click the Treasurer's Office tile from the Student homepage.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Click the Add New link in the Authorized User Access box at the bottom of the page.
Note: All fields displaying an asterisk must be completed.
- Assign the Authorized User ID. You may use UPPER, lower and Mixed Case along with numbers and characters.
- Type in the user's Email Address.
- Confirm the Email Address.
- You may Add a Note that will be included in the welcome email to your authorized user.
- Select Yes or No to allow or restrict access to your information.
- Click OK to complete this process.
- Click the Sign Out link in the red banner at the top of the page.
The person authorized will receive an email providing the Authorized User ID, Temporary Password, and a URL to access your financial account.
Note: An Authorized User may log in directly to the eCommerce website at: https://commerce.cashnet.com/uarkpay.