You may set up a payment plan on your student account to pay in installments using a credit card or bank account. For information on how to set up an Authorized User click here.
- Login to UAConnect and click on the Treasurer's Office box.
- Click on Payment Plan in the left menu.
- A new window or tab should open. If you have authorized another user to make payments they can access this site by following the link in their initial set up email.
- Click on Payment Plans on the left menu or click on View Payment Plan Options on the main page.
- Clicking on View Payment Plan Options will open a half window showing the details of the currently available payment plan.
Click on Enroll in Plan to continue.
- The terms of the plan will open. Review the terms and scroll down to the bottom on
- Check the box next to the statement of understanding, enter your initials in the open
box, and click Continue.
- An enrollment fee will be due at time of enrollment. Select from previously registered
cards and bank accounts or set up a new payment method. Click on your payment method
and click Continue.
- If setting up a new payment method, enter all required information and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and then click Pay $.
- Confirmation of payment and information on the next billing cycle will show. Additional
details will be sent to the email address provided.