Criteria Condition Types
The following criteria condition types help you refine queries with conditions other than the default Equal To condition:
- Between: The value in the selected record field falls between two comparison values. The
range is inclusive.
- Equal to: The value in the selected record field exactly matches the comparison value.
- Exists: This operator is different from the others in that it does not compare a record
field to the comparison value. The comparison value is a subquery. If the subquery
returns any data, Query Manager returns the corresponding row.
- Greater than: The value in the record field is greater than the comparison value.
- In list: The value in the selected record field matches one of the comparison values in a
- In tree: The value in the selected record field appears as a node in a UAConnect query tree.
The comparison value for this operator is a tree or branch of a tree that you want
Query Manager to search.
- Is null: The selected record field does not have a value in it. You do not specify a comparison
value for this operator. Key fields, required fields, character fields and numeric
fields do not allow null values.
- Less than: The value in the record field is less than the comparison value.
- Like: The value in the selected field matches a specified string pattern. The comparison
value may be a string that contains wildcard characters. Query Manager recognizes
wildcard characters: Percent (%) and Underscore (_).